- Upon booking each customer is required to pay a £50 deposit to hold their date. If you cancel your booking, the deposit will NOT be refunded.
- Cancellations must be informed 14 days before the party in writing, this can be done via email to email@example.com. Any reduction in Teepee Numbers / Party Extras 14 days prior to the event will still be changed as per the invoice which My Perfect Parties has issued.
- My Perfect Parties will make every effort to reschedule your booking to a mutually convenient date, however, if a new date cannot be arranged, the deposit will be forfeit or offered as a credit note for a future event.
- When booking your party only a deposit is required, the remaining balance must be paid fourteen days before the event, and is non-refundable.
- My Perfect Parties prides itself on timekeeping and ensures that all events are set up before 5 pm unless otherwise requested.
- Fourteen days before the event you will receive an email confirming your allocated time for setting up and collecting. Sometimes events outside our control may delay our arrival e.g. traffic, weather, etc. In this rare instance, My Perfect Parties representative will call to inform you, and where possible the full programme will still be delivered, but refunds or part refunds will not be considered.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide My Perfect Parties with a parking space close to the venue and where required, cover the cost of parking. It is the customer's responsibility to inform My Perfect Parties of any change of venue or times as soon as possible.
- My Perfect Parties cannot guarantee availability if the venue or times change due to scheduling, and the price may vary.
- Congestion charges are not covered in the booking and must be paid at the party.
- Failure To Pay The Final Balance fourteen-day prior to the event My Perfect Parties company holds the rights to cancel the event and the deposit will not be refunded.
- It is the customer's responsibility to cover the costs of any damage caused to the equipment during their rental period.
- We have a strict no pet policy, although we love your furry friends it is important they do not have any contact with the tents, bedding or any equipment provided by us.
- It is important all furniture is moved prior to our arrival by yourselves, making space for the tents / equipment to be set up upon arrival.
- All of our soft play requires adult supervision, My Perfect Parties is not responsible for any accidents / injuries which happen during the hire period.
- My Perfect Parties are not responsible for allergies / reactions. We will provide you with full ingredients to food / drinks upon request.
Copyright © 2022 My Perfect Parties - All Rights Reserved.
August: Fully Booked for Soft Play, Balloons and Bell Tent . We have weekday slots left for our Sleepover Teepees for August.
September: The only weekend we have available now is 17th - 18th.
October: Limited Availability for all weekends, so book to avoid disappointment.